« PreviousContinue »
In the 12 years since Executive Order No. 11246 was
• Create more job opportunities for minorities
• Make OFCCP more responsive to the problems of
• Better regulate the employment practices of
● Improve the management of OFCCP.
• Strengthen the relationship between the OFCCP
In consideration of these charges, the Task Force has
assessed the operations of OFCCP and presents its findings
and recommendations for the revitalization of the Federal Contract Compliance Program. The Task Force effort
proceeded from a detailed program description which serves as a supporting document for this report.
The OFCCP acknowledges with appreciation the assistance of many individuals and organizations in both the public and private sectors. The OFCCP is indebted to many individuals from contractor groups, client groups, and compliance agencies. These individuals, too numerous to mention here, gave of their time through extensive interviews and provided valuable information. This report was prepared under the general direction of Weldon J. Rougeau, Director, OFCCP.