« PreviousContinue »
1. Identification Number
Individuals enter social security number. Businesses enter employerMaxpayer ID.
Offerors may bid on ono or moro MLIs, but may not mako alternate bids on separate
001. or MLI 002).
For each MLI offered against, offers shall state here, in thousands of barrels, the
minimum quantity as stated in the Notice of Salo (NS).
Pipeline delivery from first terminal
Pipeline delivery from second terminal
B, E and I may be designated as covering the 15th to 25th of the first month, etc.
The offer shall state the offered price per barrel on each DLI for which the offer
# the offer does not indicate a preference, DOE will select the DLI(s) to be awarded
at its discretion.
Offers must indicate at least one desired DLI, stating(in thousands of barrels) the
DLI 001B: 1,000
DLI 001D: 1,000
11th through the 20th, or 21st through the end of the month.
For each DLI on which an offer is made, the ofteror should indicate his willingness to
quantity would cause the ofteror's MAXQ on the MLI to be exceeded.
The otter shall calculate the total price (desired DLI quantity times unit price) for
10. Ollor Guarante.
6. Delivery Preference (P)
Where the offer has the same unit price for two or more DLIs, the offer may indicate the ofteror's order of preference for delivery method and period (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
The amount of the offer guarantee is $10 million dollars or 5 percent of the maximum
008 BAYOU CHOCTAW SOUR
MINQ Y N
TOTAL PRICE (UP$$XDESQ)
By signing below the ofteror certifies agreement without exception to all Terms and conditions applicable to this sale and that the maximum potential contract amount (Instruction 10) is $.
SIGNATURE: OFFEROR or AGENT
COMPANY NAME Exhibit B-Sample Notice of Sale (NS) 1. NS No. DE-NS-96-84P010001 is issued (date) for sale of Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) crude oil. All references to “Provision No." refer to the Standard Sales Provisions (SSPs) published in the Federal Register (date). All provisions are applicable to this sale except that provision No(s). (give number or numbers) are changed to read: (give changes). Additional provisions are hereby added (give new numbers which do not duplicate others in SSPs) which read: (give text).
NOTE: Should the SSPs be extensively changed, the Notice of Sale (NS) may include, for information purposes only, a complete text of the SSPs as modified for the sale. Offerors are cautioned, however, that these complete text SSPs have no contractual status and that in the event of any inconsistencies, the published SSPs and the NS shall establish the terms and conditions for the sale.
2. Offers and offer guarantees must be received by 1:00 p.m. local time on (date) at addresses for mailed and handcarried offers given in SSPs.
3. Offerors must give names, addresses and telephone numbers, including area codes, for authorized representative of the offeror with whom the Government may conduct any necessary discussions.
4. Direct questions regarding NS to (name of individual), telephone (504) 734 4226. Collect calls will not be accepted.
5. Master Line Item (MLI) numbers given herein refer to those schedules
attached as Exhibit A of the SSPs. The quantities for each MLI offered for sale are as follows: MLI 001:
bbls; MLI 002 not offered this sale; MLI 003: bbls; MLI 004 :
bols; MLI 005 not offered this sale; MLI 006: not offered this sale; MLI 007: bbls; MLI 008:
bbls. 6. Offered delivery line items (DLI) and their maximums, i.e., offered DLIS and the Department of Energy's best estimates of the maximum amount of petroleum that can be moved by each delivery line item transportation system over the delivery period, are as follows (see provision No. B.16 of the SSPs):
7. Minimum quantities which will be awarded for each delivery line item (DLI) are as follows:
8. Delivery line item A, for pipeline delivery, is not offered under MLI 001. Offerors wishing to take delivery of MLI 001 by pipeline should offer to purchase quantities under delivery line items B, C, and D. If successful, purchasers may modify delivery method under Provision No. C.6.
9. Consideration to be paid for alteration of contract delivery modes in accordance with provision No. C.6 is as follows:
10. Applicable quality differentials are plus or minus & per degree API gravity, or part thereof, for sweet crude oil streams, and plus or minus
& per one-tenth degree API gravity for sour crude oil streams.
11. Refinery recipients' "Superfund" tax liability is as follows:
OME Approved No 0000-0000
SOLICITATION, OFFER AND AWARD 2. CONTAACT NO.
1 THIS CONTRACTIS A PATED ORDER
DAGES 3. SOLICITATION NO
4. TYPE OF SOLICITATIONS. DATE ISSUED 10. REQUISITIONTOUACHASE SEALED BID (IFB)
NOTE: In sealed bid solicitations "offer" and "offer or' mean "id" and "bidder".
SOLICITATION 9 Sealed offers in original and
copies for furnishing the supplies or services in the Schedule will be received at the place specified in Item 8. or if handcarried in the depository located in
local time (Hour)
(Date) CAUTION - LATE Submissions, Modifications, and withdrawals See Section L. Provision No 52.214.7 or 52.215.10. All offers are subject to all terms and conditions contained in this solicitation
A. NAME 10. FOR INFORMATION
B. TELEPHONE NO. (Include area code) (NO COLLECT CALLS) CALL:
OTHER STATEMENTS OF OFFERORS
L INSTRS, CONDS, AND NOTICES TO OFFERORS
M EVALUATION FACTORS FOR AWARD
OFFER (Must be fully completed by offeror) NOTE: Item 12 does not apply if the solicitation includes the provisions at 52.214-16, Minimum Bid Acceptance Period. 12 in compliance with the above, the undersigned agrees, if this offer is accepted within
calendar days (60 calendar dayı unten a different period la inverted by the offeror) from the date for receipt of otters specified above, to furnish any or all items upon which prices are offered at the price set
opposite each item, delivered at the designated points), within the time specified in the schedule. 13 DISCOUNT FOR PROMPT PAYMENT 10 CALENDAR DAYS 20 CALENDAR DAYS O CALENDAR DAYS
CALENDAR DAYS ser Section I. Clause No. 52.232.8)
% 14 ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF AMENOMENTS
DATE The offeror acknowledge receipt of amend. ments to the SOLICITATION for offeron and related document numbered and dated:
CODE ISA. NAME
16. NAME AND TITLE OF PERSON AUTHORIZED TO SIGN
OFFER (Type or print)
10. OFFER DATE IS DIFFERENT FROM ABOVE ENTER SUCH ADORESS IN SCHEDULE
AWARD ITo be completed by Government) 19. ACCEPTED AS TO ITEMS NUMTEREO 20. AMOUNT
21. ACCOUNTING AND APPROPRIATION
22. AUTHORITY FOR USING OTHER THAN FULL AÑO OPEN COMPETI. TION
23 SUBMIT INVOICES TO ADORESS SHOWN IN OoUSC 23041CH
41 USC 25310) D
It copies unles otherwise specified) 27. ADMINISTEALOTY al other than tom CODE
23. PAVMENT WILL BE MADE UY
2. NAME OF CONTRACTING OF TEATP or print)
77. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
20. AWARD DATE
(Signature of Contracting Officer IMPORTANT - Award will be made on the form, or on Standard Form 23. or by other authorized official written notice. NSN 1846.01.1324014
STANDARD FOAM 33 (REV. 4.85) PREVIOUS COITION NOT USAOLE
Bierhood Dy GSA
FAR (1 CFR) 53.21410)