« PreviousContinue »
say 8531 Sect
I. 165 Joh. xviii, 11, The Cup, which my Father: hath gipen me, fhallī not drink it?
OTSE 101 og 10 Bin T 892483 310 1XX,17. J afcend unto My Father and your Fathers and to xt My God and your God.
+ See N° 991. 1 855. 21. As my Father hath sent Me, even
so fend I you,
836. Ats i;6,7. Lord, wilt thou at This Time in restore ? It is not for you to know the
Times or the Seasons, which the Father has put in his own Power.
ii, 22. Jesus is
å man approved [Gr. ddod efety rebisov, let forthy of God among tly you by Miracles, which God did by
33. Being by the right hand of vol God exalted, [Gr. exalted by the right hand blycof God,] and having received of the Father
&c. Dodi 211901
M 3* to us Acts dot
The Scripture-Doctrine Chap B2 861. Afts fi, 34, 35,9 The Lord said unto
my Lord, sit thou on my right hand, until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36. God bath made That same Jesus both Lord and Chrift.
iii, 13. The God of our Fathers hath glorified his Son [ Gr. asüda duro, rendred Mat. 12, 18. his Servant] Jesus.
15. The Prince of Life, whom God hath raised from the dead.
See N° 58.
20. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preacht unto you.
26. God having raised up 4 his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you.
+ Gr. ñ waida åurð, See N° 863.
iv, 10. Jesus Christ, God raised from the dead.
26. Against the Lord, and on gainst his Christ.
ng 869. 27, 30.
against thy Holy | Child Jesus, whom Thou hast anointed : -32 Stretching forth thine hand to heal, and that
oriSigns and Wonders may be done by the itu Name of thy Holyt Child Jesuscioj vo
+ Gr. traced 6s 08:11 rendred Mate 12, 18, and verse 25th of this chapter, Thy Servant. 40.5l A&F v, 3
V, 30. The God of our fathers rais fed.up Jesus. 8-7.112. Mua 31.' Him bath God exalted with
8t his right hand, to be a Prince and a Saviour. 872. X, 38 God anointed Jesus of Namozareth with the Holy Ghost and with Powe er; for God was with him.
40. Him God raised up the third fday, and jewed him openly.
(Gr. si o coxer. àUTÒn fuqavñ nlebats, and gave
him to become manifest.]
that it is He, which was [or, is] ordained of God, to be the Judge of Quick and Dead .
hath God. - raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus.
30. Bụt God raised him from the dead.
See No 38. vioH y love buiona
criwtittén, el Thou art my Sonme this way
have begotten theea citi di 163bad's 848? Aets xifi, 34. That he raifed Hith up from the
dead. 879. 34:29). 37. But He whom Gòd raised a
880. !! 47. I have set thee to be a Light
of the Gentiles.
881. Afts xvii, 31. In that He [God] hath wollraised him from the dead.
882. Rom. i ; 3, 4 Jesus Christ our Lord,
declared to be the Son of God with Power,180 m by the Resurrection from the dead. $08
ii, 16. God fhall judge the Sea crets of ṁen by Fesus Christ. ar 10 *884
ji ; 24) 25. Jesus Christ, whom God hath set forth to be à Propitiation.
885.220iv, 24. Him that raised up Jefks our Lord from the dead.
V, 8. God commerideth bis Love cu btowards us, in that while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us. don't
88. ROM. VI; 4. As. Cokin was raised up from
the dead by the Glory of the Farber und
888aef} to eväis B. God fending his own Son,
Ir. Him that raised up Jesus from the dead; to He that raised up Christ from the dead.
890. 17. Heirs of God, and joint-heirs
with Christ. 891 32. He that spared not his own
Son, but delivered him up for us all ; how shall be not with him also freely give us all things.
who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercefion for us.
X, 9. If thou
shalt believe in món thine heart, that God hath raised him from
the dead, thou kalt be faved,
$94. XV, 6. God, even the Father [or,
the God and Father, ^ oed is Matées] of
our Lord Jesus CH 980u niti
7. As Christ also received us, to tbe Glory of God. mod