« PreviousContinue »
$ 1-16.901_35 Standard Form 35: Annual Performance Bond. is to
(a) Page 1 of Standard Form 36.
(b) Page 2 of Standard Form 35.
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS, That we, the Principal and Surety (ies) hereto, are firmb
(b) Page 2 of Standard Form 35.
1. This form may be used in connection with the procurement of supplies or services, excluding construction, in lieu of Standard Form 25 (Performance Bond). Thore shall be no deviation from this form without approval by the Administrator of General Services.
2. The full legal name and business address Principal shall be inserted in the space designated cipal" on the face of this form. The end shall signed by an authorized person. Hersysh person's signing in a representative capacity 12.8., an atrofiteye in-fact), but is not a member on the impakteership, or joint venture, or an officers corporation involved, evidence of his authority wust be furnished.
3. (a) Where a corporation executes the bond, it must be one appearing on the Treasury Department's
list of approved sureties and must be acting within the limitations set forth therein.
(b) ben ibdividual sureties execute the bond, they ra le tide or Apore responsible persons. A completed Affidavit Air dual Surety (Standard Form 28) for dach indiviele Surety, shall accompany the bond. Such sunatial may be required to furnish additional substan
ding information concerning their assets and financial Yapability as the Government may require.
4. Corporations executing the bond shall affix their corporate seals. Individuals shall execute the bond opposite the word "Seal"; and, if executed in Maine or New Hampshire, shall also affix an adhesive seal.
5. The name of each person signing this annual per formance bond should be typed in the space provided.
1. Total (2+3+4)
Procurements under other agency contracts (5+6)
Fed. Sup. Sched. & other GSA contracts
(Breakouts of procureme 1. Small business set-asides (8+9)
Other than construction set-asides
Construction set-asides Il Procurements in labor surplus areas (11+14) 11 Under preference procedures (12+13) 12 With certified-eligible concerns
With other labor surplus area concerned
Under nonpreference prostrien 1. Procurement of constructid
I. Procurement from educational to dilutions and nonprofit
"Procurement not broken out under the agency's reporting system mited from Part II. However, the dollar amounts of such cut a
PART 11ISMALL BUSINESS 17. Dolar amount of subcontract and purchase commitments unde
the Small Business Subcontracting Program 12 No. of prime contractors submitting small business
8 1-16.901-37 Standard Form 37: Report on Procurement by Civilian Executive
Agencics. (a) Page 1 of Standard Form 37.
REPORT ON PROCUREMENT
(Se lastructions on REPORTING AGENCY (laclude burean, fost, as.)
NET DOLLAR AMOUNT PROCURED
(Round to Nearest bontand) PROCUREMENTS REPORTED
SMALL BUSINESS OTHER THAN
PART I STATISTICS ON SELECTED TYPES OF PROCUREMENT
(Breakouts of procurements reported in Part 1) 7. Small business set-asides (8 +9)
xox 8. Other than construction set-asides
XOOX 9. Construction set asides
xxx 10. Procurements in labor surplus areas (11+14) 11. Under preference procedures (12+13) 12. With certified-eligible concerns 13. With other labor surplus area conceput
Under nonpreference procedures 15. Procurement of construction 16. Procurement from educatiopal in thutions and nonprofit organizations
Xwex Procurement not broken out under the agency's reporting system, due to dollar value floors on reportable transactions, may be omitted from Part II. However, the dollar amounts of such cut ofts must be entered under "Remarks."
PART IISMALL BUSINESS SUBCONTRACTING PROGRAM 17. Dollar amount of subcontract and purchase commitments under
the Small Business Subcontracting Program 18. No. of prime contractors submitting small business subcontracting reports
SUBMITTED BY (Signame)
Standard Form 17-Juno 100 dite General Services Administration FPR (MI CFT 1-1.
Title 41—Public Contracts, Property Managemer Chapter 1–Federal Procurement Regulati (b) Page 2 of Standard Form 37.
CATEDTL 11-16.901-44 Standard Form 44. Purchase I. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(8) Front and reverse of cover of Standard Fc A Submission of Reports. Cumulative reports are to be sub C. Definitions. mitted semi-annually within 45 calendar days after the end of (1) “Net Dollar Amount Procured" or "Dollar Amount each reporting period. One report for the 6-month period ending the actual or estimated cost to the Government of the property December 31, and the other for the 12-month period ending June 30 of each year.
services procured. In most instances, this is the dialet
incurred. B. Procurements To Be Reported. Except as otherwise provided (2) "Small Business Concern" means any firm which tends to herein, the report shall include the dollar amount of all commitments which obligate the Government to an expenditure of funds
criteria established by Title 13, Chapter 1, Part 121 of the Code
of Federal Regulations. for property and services (including maintenance, repair and construction of buildings, roads, etc.; and research and develop
(3) "Labor Surplus Area" means any geographical area of ment). The dollar amount for small purchases under $2,500 may
stantial unemployment, persistent unemployment, and any be developed by generally accepted statistical sampling methods,
tion of concentrated unemployment or underemployment, and purchases under $100 may be excluded from Lines numbered
defined and classified in the Department of Labor publication 2 and 3. Also, exclude procurements (1) from Governmental
"Area Trends in Employment and Unemployment." (See FPR 1sources of supply, such as D.C. Government, Federal Prisons
16.804-4 regarding principal place of performance.) Industries, Inc., Government Printing Office, and General Services Administration (supply depots, fuel yards, etc.); and (2) for trans
(4) "Other Than Small Business" means large business com portation by government bill of lading and transportation of
cerns, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and try
othersama denkt meet the criteria for classification as a small personnel.
PURCHASE ORDER -- INVOICE – VOUCHER
IL HALSTRUCTIONS KOALINE ENTRIES
rekcare erator hatory lines) Line 1. Enter the total dollar amount daardoortable
sedcurements for construction, supplies, equipmena prvices, includ
Line 6. Enter the dollar amount of procurements under contra ing set-asides for small business and set asides under Defense
entered into by other agencies, except those reported on Liens Manpower Policy 4.
Line 11. Enter the dollar amount of procurements awarded by Line 2. Enter the dollar amount of reportable procurements awarded by the reporting agency which involve formal advertising
the reporting agency in Labor Surplus Areas under preferen (see FPR Part 1-2). NOTE: "Restricted" advertising for small busi
procedures, including set-asides and tie bids (see FPR 1-1.807 ness and balance of payments is reportable in Line 3.
Line 14. Enter the dollar amount of procurements awarded by Une 3. Enter the dollar amount of reportable procurement
the reporting agency in Labor Surplus Areas under non-preferend awarded by the reporting agency which involve negotiation (see
procedures (see FPR 1-1.807). FPR Part 1-3), including "restricted" advertising for small business, and balance of payments, and the set-aside portion for
Line 15. Enter the dollar amount of contracts for construction partial set-asides.
alteration, and repair (including painting and decorating) of bold Line 4. Enter the dollar amount of reportable procurements, un.
ings, bridges, roads or other real property. der contracts established by another agency, from non-Federal established sources of supply, including orders placed with com.
Line 17. Enter the dollar amount of subcontract and purchase mercial suppliers under Federal Supply Schedule contracts, GSA
commitments reported by prime contractors under the Smal local service contracts, Defense Supply Agency contracts for pe
Business Subcontracting Program (see FPR 1-16,804-5). Due to troleum, etc.
timing factors, this dollar amount need not be directly related to Line 5. Enter the dollar amount of all procurements (regardless
prime contracts placed during any reporting period. of amount) under Federal Supply Schedule contracts and GSA local service contracts with non-Federal sources of supply.
Line 18. Enter the number of prime contractors that are cu
rently submitting small business subcontracting reports.
BUS. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE, IM-0-300-454756Reverse side of SF 37 June 1968 Edition (33 FR 17294, Nov. 22, 1968]