« PreviousContinue »
(b) Page 2 of Format 803-9.
FOR USE WITH FORMAT 802-3 ONLY
A. CLASSIFICATION.-No specific classification required but similar items should be grouped together. Soveral classifications may be listed on ong form.
or components, common in nature to both the terminated contract and other work of the contractor, or not to be listed except for iteras the delivery of which has been required by the Government and except for Governmentfurnished property (See Inventory Schedule Certificate.)
I. DESCRIPTION (Column bl.- A full commercial description is required for all items which have commercial value. For other items, furnish only such description as is sufficient to enable the contracting officer of the customer to determine the appropriate disposition,
F. PROCEEDS OF AUTHORIZED SALE (Column 9).- Insert the latter "A" after the amount if the sole (or credit for acquisition) has been authorized or approved by the contracting officer or customer. Insert the letter "C" if the amount represents your offer to acquire or sell. In either con quantity should be also shown (on a second line) if less than the full quon tity shown in Column d.
C. CONDITION (Column ().- for purposes of indicating condition of mo-
2-Good 0 --Ured--usable without repairs
3-Fair R-Used-ropains required
G. GOVERNMENT-OWNED PROPERTY
(a) Government-furnished property should be listed on separate shoots, marked to show that the items are Government-fumished.
(b) Where title to materials purchased by the contractor is vested in the Government, such materials should be listed and cost data supplied.
D. COST (Columns e end 1).-Any generally recognized basis for costing
(a) Separate Schedules. If the space provided for any information called for is insulin attoch soporate wpporting schedules.
(b) Nyaralapis. - The number of sets of inventory schedules to quinol Fe indicated by the contracting officer or the customer from
of the otip of thiption is received.
us forms. lule of Accounting Information. 353 (0)
I. I TNS SEMLEMENT MOPOSAL BASED ON STANDARD COSTS? YES NO. IF YES," HAS ADJUSTMENT TO AC
HANT FOR ANY SIGNIFICANT VARIATIONS BEEN MADE? YES NO. IF "NO," EXPLAIN
ACCOUNTING INFORMATION mination claims under Part 1-8 of the Federal Procurement Regulations in effecting subcontract settlements with prime contractor or intermediate
8. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE CHARGES FOR MAJOR INVENTORY ITEMS AND CLAIMS OF SUBCONTRACTORS COMMON CONTACT AND OTHER WORK OF THE CONTRACTOR? YES NO. IF "YES," EXPLAIN THE METHOD USED IN ALLO TELATED PORTION OF THIS CONTRACT
1. BRUN MENLY YOUR WETHOD OF PRICING INVENTORIES, INDICATING WHETHER MATERIAL HANDLING COST HAS
DAGES FOR MATERALS
AR PERIODIC EXAMINATION AY INDIPENDENT PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS?
Y,OR SEPARATION PAY? (
1. DOS TMAS MOROSAL INCIUDE ANY ELEMENTE APROFIT TO THE CONTRACTOR OR A RELATED ORGANIZATION, OTHER THAN I
BAUATELY IN THE PROPOSAL OR INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT PRICE AT WHICH ACCEPTABLE FINISHED PRODUCT, IF ANY, IS MOROSAL? YES NO. IF YES," EXPLAIN BRIEFLY
* SCRIE LIEFLY THE NATURE OF INDIRECT EXPENSE ITEMS INCLUDED IN INVENTORY COSTS (sce Schedule A, Format 80
MON TOUR WETHOD OF ALLOCATION USED IN PREPARING THIS PROPOSAL, INCLUDING IF PRACTICABLE, THE RATES USED A
PO ME COSTS SET FORTH IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL INCLUDE PROVISIONS FOR ANY RESERVES OTHER THAN DEPRECIAL
OF ACCOUNTING FOR TRADE AND CASH DISCOUNTS EARNED, REBATES, ALLOWANCES, AND YOLUME PRICE RAWA TENG EIQUDED FROM COSTS CLAIMED? YES NO
COPOSAL CONTROLLED BY AND IN AGREEMENT WITH YOUR GENERAL BOOKS OF
S OF THE DATE OF TERMINATION? YES NO. IF "NO," EXPLAIN EXCEPTIONS
WKU TE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACH SEPARATE SCHEDULES
1. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE CHARGES FOR MAJOR INVENTORY ITEMS AND CLAIMS OF SUBCONTRACTORS COMMON TO THIS TERMINATED
CONTRACT AND OTHER WORK OF THE CONTRACTOR? YES NO. IF ''YES," EXPLAIN THE METHOD USED IN ALLOCATING AMOUNTS TO
10. EXPLAIN BRIEFLY YOUR METHOD OF PRICING INVENTORIES, INDICATING WHETHER MATERIAL HANDLING COST HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN
CHARGES FOR MATERIALS
11, ARE ANY PARTS, MATERIALS, OR FINISHED PRODUCT, KNOWN TO BE DEFECTIVE, INCLUDED IN THE INVENTORIES?
YES NO. IF "YES,"
12. HAVE ANY CHARGES BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS PROPOSAL IN RESPECTO SERA
"YES," FURNISH BRIEF EXPLANATION AND ESTIMATES OF AMOUNTS UN CURED
RASMUSAY, OR SEPARATION PAY? YES NO. !
13. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE ANY ELEMENTOS PROFIT TO THE CONTRACTOR OR A RELATED ORGANIZATION, OTHER THAN PROFIT
SET FORTH SEPARATELY IN THE PROPOSAL OR INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT PRICE AT WHICH ACCEPTABLE FINISHED PRODUCT, IF ANY, IS INCLUDED IN THE PROPOSA!? YES NO. IF "YES," EXPLAIN BRIEFLY
14. DESCRIBE BRIEFLY THE NATURE OF INDIRECT EXPENSE ITEMS INCLUDED IN INVENTORY COSTS (see Schedule A, Formal 802-1); AND EX.
PLAIN YOUR METHOD OF ALLOCATION USED IN PREPARING THIS PROPOSAL, INCLUDING IF PRACTICABLE, THE RATES USED AND THE PERIOD
15. DO THE COSTS SET FORTH IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL INCLUDE PROVISIONS FOR ANY RESERVES OTHER THAN DEPRECIATION RESERVES?
YES NO. IF "YES," LIST SUCH RESERVES
16. STATE METHOD OF ACCOUNTING FOR TRADE AND CASH DISCOUNTS EARNED, REDATES, ALLOWANCES, AND VOLUME PRICE ADJUSTMENTS,
ARE SUCH ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM COSTS CLAIMED? O YES NO
WHERE THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ANTACH SEPARATE SCHEDULES
(d) Page 4 of Format 804–1.
23. METHOD OF RECORDING AND ABSORBING (9) GENERAL ENGINEERING AND GENERAL DEVELOPMENT EXPENSE AND (2) ENGINEERING AND
DEVELOPMENT EXPENSE DIRECTLY APPLICABLE TO THE TERMINATED CONTRACT
24. TYPES AND SOURCE OF MISCELLANEOUS INCOME AND CREDITS AND MANNER OF RECORDING IN THE INCOME OR THE COST ACCOUNTS SUCH
AS RENTAL OF YOUR FACILITIES TO OUTSIDE PARTIES, ETC.
25. ARE COSTS AND INCOME FROM CHANGE ORDERS SEGREGATED FROM OTHER CONTRACT COSTS AND INCOME?
SY WHAT METHOD?
26. ARE SETTLEMENT EXPENSES APPLICABLE TO PREVIOUSLY TERMINATED CONTRACTS EXCLUDED FROM THE ATTACHED PROPOSALS? YES NO.
IF "NO" EXPLAIN
27. STATE POLICY AND PROCEDURE FOR VERIFICATION AN NICONTRE
REMENTS WITH SUBCONTRACTORS AND VENDORS
20. METHOD OF COMPUTING PROFIT CLAIMED IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL AND REASON FOR SELECTING THE METHOD USED.
MATE OF AMOUNT OR RATE OF PROFIT IN DOLLARS OR PERCENT ANTICIPATED HAD THE CONTRACT BEEN COMPLETED
29. WHAT IS LENGTH OF TIME (production cycle) REQUIRED TO PRODUCE ONE OF THE END ITEMS FROM THE TIME THE MATERIAL ENTERS THE
PRODUCTION LINE TO THE COMPLETION AS THE FINISHED PRODUCT?
30. METHOD OF ALLOCATING GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSE
DY (Signature of superrisory accounting oficial)
WHERE THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACH SEPARATE SCHEDULES