« PreviousContinue »
(d) Page 4 of Format 804-1.
73. METHOD OF RECORDING AND ABSORBING (0) GENERAL ENGINEERING AND GENERAL DEVELOPMENT EXPENSE AND (2) ENGINEERING AND
DEVELOPMENT EXPENSE DIRECTLY APPLICABLE TO THE TERMINATED CONTRACT
24. TYPES AND SOURCE OF MISCELLANEOUS INCOME AND CREDITS AND MANNER OF RECORDING IN THE INCOME OR THE COST ACCOUNTS SUCH
AS RENTAL OF YOUR FACILITIES TO OUTSIDE PARTIES, ETC.
25. ARE COSTS AND INCOME FROM CHANGE ORDERS SEGREGATED FROM OTHER CONTRACT COSTS AND INCOME?
BY WHAT METHOD?
20. ARE SETTLEMENT EXPENSES APPLICABLE TO PREVIOUSLY TERMINATED CONTRACTS EXCLUDED FROM THE ATTACHED PROPOSALS7 YES NO.
If "NO" EXPLAIN
27. STATE POLICY AND PROCEDURE FOR VERIFICATION AND MCA
1 AND produtton
HEARTS WITH SUBCONTRACTORS AND VENDORS
20. METHOD OF COMPUTING PROFIT CLAIMED IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL AND REASON FOR SELECTING THE METHOD USED.
MATE OF AMOUNT OR RATE OF PROFIT IN DOLLARS OR PERCENT ANTICIPATED HAD THE CONTRACT BEEN COMPLETED
29. WHAT IS LENGTH OF TIME (production cycle) REQUIRED TO PRODUCE ONE OF THE END ITEMS FROM THE TIME THE MATERIAL ENTERS THE
PRODUCTION LINE TO THE COMPLETION AS THE FINISHED PRODUCT?
30. METHOD OF ALLOCATING GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSE
DY (Signature of sperrisory accounting oficial)
WHERE THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACH SEPARATE SCHEDULES
tion for Partial Payment. 070 29989 (5)
OR PARTIAL PAYMENT or contracts terminated for the convenience of the Government
(2) PROMPT SETTLE: will make every sca settlement of the ci of his subcontractors
(3) DISPOSAL AND Whenever the amour ceived by the applica tion inventory, plus the case may be, o which the applicant ceeds the amount sta application as the amo Line 9) and the amo been included lobe Sec Olben Endiricht natify the coording
phe account of coreton.
ATLICATION NUMBER OR THIS TERSILATION
COVERED BY MENT TO
NOT TO NE CUN
OR ORDER wth
The undersigned certises that the amount of his own charges (exclusive due as of the date of this application and allocable to the terminated
, 10 the best of applicant's knowledge, the amounts received are as set fo aplicant has not assigned any moneys payable under this contract, except as
is not le
(b) Page 2 of Format 804-2,
SECTION III.-AGREEMENT OF APPLICANT
IN CONSIDERATION OF ANY PARTIAL
ments are repaid to the Government within 30 days after demand.
(2) PROMPT SETTLEMENT OF CLAIM. - The applicant will make every reasonable effort to expedite final settlement of the termination claim and the claims of his subcontractors, if any.
(1) REPAYMENT OF EXCESS. – If any partial payment
Interese shall be computed for
(3) DISPOSAL, AND RETENTION OF. INVENTORY.– Whenever the amount of any proceeds hereafter received by the applicant on the disposal of termina. tion inventory, plus the cost or agreed value, as the case may be, of any termination inventory which the applicant hercafter cleats to retain, ex. ceeds the amount stated by the applicant in this application as the amount of his charges (Section II, Line 9) and the amount of such credits has not been incloacallab Seccion II, Line b (Disposal and Olen Grdil applicant within 10 days will nalify the catreding agency of the amount of
She count of such inventory disposal or
SECTION IV.-CERTIFICATE OF APPLICANT
The undersigned certifics that the amount of his own charges (exclusive of subcontractors' charges) duc as of the date of this application and allocable to the terminated portion of its contract Number dated wich
is not less than $.
From ser. II, Lime gi' char, to the best of applicant's knowledge, the amounts received are as set forth above; and that the applicant has nos assigned any moncys payable under this contract, cxcept as set forth above.
NAME OF NTLICANT
BY (Signature of anthorised .frcial)
WHERE me spaa MOVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACH SPARAN SUPPORTING SCHEDULES
mined this application and has considered the applicant's mubt the accuracy of the information contained in this ape applicant as due will .constitute a proper charge to be
C230 SDATA im against mt be made.
aptly pay over to the applicant or credit against amounts d for the benefit of the applicant under this application,
demand any amount not so paid or credited.
in part, wheneve 114805 Scrap warranty.
shall determine t A warranty in the general format set the best interest forth below shall be executed by a pur- that the Contrac
Officer may agree chaser of material as scrap (on direct
of the amount to purchase from the Government or on
by reason of such subsequent resale) in accordance with
WHEREAS, by no the requirements of $ 1-8.504.
the SCRAP WARRANTY
Contractor of the
the contract for th In consideration of the transfer to the
WHEREAS, as we
terms shall have
(a) The term 1) The property covered by this Agree
means any items mat will be used only as scrap, elther in
chased, supplied, o erlating condition or after further prep
or otherwise acquir estlon, unless and until the undersigned 18
contract and prope biased from this warranty,
nated portion of D) In the event the undersigned 18 re
does not include ar ered from this warranty, or any payment
duction or other ec ered on 88 consideration for such release ing, which are subj till be made to the United States, regard
or a special contrac lues of whether this warranty shall have
use or disposition ben executed at the request of the United
ventory may incl
property and Gove 16) In the event the undersigned sells the
erty as defined belo property covered by this Agreement prior to
(1) “ContractorNesse of this warranty, the undersigned will
BY (Signature of ausberised official)
as ng auspn
Prontptly pay over to his immediate subcontractor of atractor any amount received for the benefit of the aprepay to the Government on demand any amount not
the Contractor for t btain from the purchaser and tender to the
tract, whether or I Dated States a warranty identical to this
title by the terms of secuted by the purchaser, and upon receipt
its contractual right ( such other warranty, this warranty will
(2) "Government da released by the United States.
means property in 11-8806 Formats of settlement agree quired directly by tr ment.
able to the Contracte 11-3.806–1 Settlement agreement for
(b) The term "81 use in settling fixed-price prime con
contract, as defined traets after complete termination,
eral Procurement R TES SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT OF SETTLE 1.208), other than a met, entered into this day of
into by a prime cont
for the performance
(c) The term "st
) A partnership consisting of
which has no reason sold except for the basic material conter
NOW, THEREFORE, the
tually agree as follow
ARTICLE 1. The Co
all contract terminat
ing scrap) has been
, and supplements ment, delivered to the
wise properly accounte
or retention prices the Trous, the Termination for Conven
taken into account ses of the Government clause of the con agreement. het provides that the performance of work ARTICLE 2. (a) Th Der the contract may at the convenience that, prior to the exe
the Government be terminated by the ment, each of the C Servernment in whole, or from time to time subcontractors whose
81-8.805 Scrap warranty.
A warranty in the general format set forth below shall be executed by a purcom chaser of material as scrap (on direct 12 purchase from the Government or on Tags U? subsequent resale) in accordance with the requirements of § 1-8.504.
SCRAP WARRANTY In consideration of the transfer to the undersigned of the property covered by this Agreement at a value based upon its being used as scrap, the undersignesl represents and warrants to the United States of America as follows:
(8) The property covered by this Agreement will be used only as scrap, either in Its existing condition or after further preparation, unless and until the undersigned is released from this warranty.
(b) In the event the undersigned 18 released from this warranty, or any payment agreed on as consideration for such release shall be made to the United States, regardless of whether this warranty shall have been executed at the request of the United States.
(c) In the event the undersigned sells the property covered by this Agreement prior to release of this warranty, the undersigned will obtain from the purchaser and tender to the United States a warranty identical to this executed by the purchaser, and upon receipt of such other warranty, this warranty will bo released by the United States. 81-8.806 Formats of settlement agree
ment. 8 1-8.806–1 Settlement agreement for
use in settling fixed-price prime con
tracts after complete termination. THIS SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT OF SISTTLE. MENT, entered into this
day of 19.., between the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (hereinafter called 'The Govern. ment") represented by the Contracting omcer executing this contract, and
(a) A corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of
(b) A partnership consisting of
In part, whenever the contracting Omcor shall determine that such termination la in the best interest of the Government, and that the Contractor and the Contracting Officer may agree upon the whole or any part of the amount to be paid to the Contractor by reason of such termination; and WHEREAS, by notice of termination dated
the Government advised tho Contractor of the complete termination of the contract for the convenience of the Government; and
WHEREAS, as used herein, the following terms shall have the meanings hereinaftor set forth:
(a) The term “termination Inventory" means any items of physical property purchased, supplied, manufactured, furnished, or otherwise acquired for performance of tho contract and properly allocable to the termi. nated portion of the contract. The term does not include any facilities, material, production or other equipment, or special tool. ing, which are subject to a separate contract or a special contract provision governing tho use or disposition thereof. Termination inventory may include contractor-acquired property and Government-furnished property as defined below.
(1) “Contractor-acquired property" means property procured or otherwise provided by the Contractor for the performance of a contract, whether or not the Government has title by the terms of the contract or exercisos Its contractual right to take title.
(2) "Government-furnished propertyu means property in the possession of or acquired directly by the Government, and subsequently delivered or otherwise made avall. able to the Contractor.
(b) The term "subcontract" means any contract, as defined in § 1-1.208 of the Fed. eral Procurement Regulations (41 CFR 11.208), other than a prime contract, entered into by a prime contractor or a subcontrac. tor, calling for supplies or services required for the performance of any one or moro prime contracts.
(c) The term "scrap" means property which has no reasonable prospect of being sold except for the recovery value of its basic material content.
Now, THEREFORE, the parties hereto do mu. tually agree as follows:
ARTICLE 1. The Contractor certides that all contract termination Inventory (including scrap) has been retained or otherwiso acquired by him, sold to third parties, roturned to suppliers, stored for the Govern. ment, delivered to the Government, or otherwise properly accounted for, and all proceeds or retention prices thereof, if any, have been taken into account in arriving at this agreement.
ARTICLE 2. (a) The Contractor certides that, prior to the execution of this agreement, each of the Contractor's immediato subcontractors whose claim is included in
(hereinafter called "the Contractor"). WITNESSETH THAT:
WHEREAS, the Contractor and the Govern. ment bave entered into Contract No. under date of
19.- which, together with any and all amendments, changes, modifications, and supplements thereto, 18 hereinafter referred to as "the contract"; and
WHEREAS, the Termination for Convenlence of the Government clause of the contract provides that the performance of work under the contract may at the convenience of the Government be terminated by the Government in whole, or from time to timo