« PreviousContinue »
(b) Page 2 of Format 803-9. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE — TERMINATION INVENTORY SCHEDU
FOR USE WITH FORMAT 802-3 ONLY
or components, common in noh work of the contractor, ore not which has been required by th furnished property (See Invento
1. PROCEEDS OF AUTHORIZED after the amount if the sole (or or approved by the contracting if the amount represents your quantity should be also shown le tity shown in Column d.
G. GOVERNMENT-OWNED PRC
(c) Government-furnished prop marked to show that the items are
(b) Where title to materials pu Government, such materials should
(a) Separate Schedules. If called for in insulin ottoch sep
(b) Nuoroboples. - The quinoa Egitimated by the When the patient of ination is
(b) Page 2 of Format 803-9.
FOR USE WITH FORMAT 802-3 ONLY
A. CLASSIFICATION.-No specific classification required but similar items
or components, common in nature to both the terminated contract and other work of the contractor, are not to be listed except for iteras the delivery of which has been required by the Government and except for Governmentfurnished property (See Inventory Schedule Certificato.)
1. DESCRIPTION (Column b).- A full commercial description is required
F. PROCEEDS OF AUTHORIZED SALE (Column 9).-Insert the letter "A" after the amount if the sale for credit for acquisition) has been authorized or approved by the contracting office or customer. Insert the latter "C" if the amount represents your offer to acquire or sell.
In either cou quantity should be also shown (on a second line) if less than the full quantity shown in Column d.
C. CONDITION (Column c).-for purposes of indicating condition of mo.
2-Good -Uvod-wable without repairs
3-fair -Vred-repairs required
G. GOVERNMENT-OWNED PROPERTY
(al Government-furnished property should be listed on separate shoon, marked to show that the items are Government-furnished.
(b) Where title to materials purchased by the contractor is vosted in the Government, such materials should be listed ond cost data supplied.
D. COST (Columns • and 1). -Any generally recognized basis for conting
(o) Separate Schedules. If the space provided for any information called for is insufi antoch reparate supporting schedules.
(b) Nywhes.-The number of sets of inventory schedules ro quimper Feindiepted by the contracting officer or the customer from
tha Hatip of thepiration is received.
(b) Page 2 of Format 804-1.
I. AS THIS SETEMENT MOPOSAL BASED ON STANDARD COSTS YES ONO. IF "YES," HAS ADJUSTMENT TO ACTUAL COST OR ADJUST.
MENT FOR ANY SIGNWICANT VARIATIONS BEEN MADE? YES NO. "No," EXPLAIN
. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE CHARGES FOR MAJOR INVENTORY ITEMS AND CLAIMS OF SUBCONTRACTORS COMMON TO THIS TERMINATED
CONTRACT ANO OTHER WORK OF THE CONTRACTOR? YES NO. IF "YES," EXPLAIN THE METHOD USED IN ALLOCATING AMOUNTS TO
10. EXPLAIN BRIEFLY YOUR METHOD OF PRICING INVENTORIES, INDICATING WHETHER MATERIAL HANDLING COST HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN
CHARGES KOR MATERIALS
II. ARE ANY PARTS, MATERIALS, OR FINISHED PRODUCT, KNOWN TO BE DEFECTIVE, INCLUDED IN THE INVENTORIES? YES NO. IF "YES,"
12. HAVE ANY CHARGES BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS PROPOSAL IN RESPECTO SENTRANH. BISMS, OR SEPARATION PAY? YES NO. !
"YES," FURNISH BRIEF EXPLANATION AND ESTIMATES OF AMOUNTSUA
13. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE ANY ELEMENTOS PROFIT TO THE CONTRACTOR OR A RELATED ORGANIZATION, OTHER THAN PROFIT SET FORTH
SEPARATELY IN THE PROPOSAL OR INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT PRICE AT WHICH ACCEPTABLE FINISHED PRODUCT, IF ANY, IS INCLUDED IN THE
14. DESCRIBE BRIEFLY THE NATURE OF INDIRECT EXPENSE ITEMS INCLUDED IN INVENTORY COSTS (see Schedule A, Formal 802-1); AND EX.
PLAIN YOUR METHOD OF ALLOCATION USED IN PREPARING THIS PROPOSAL, INCLUDING IF PRACTICABLE, THE RATES USED AND THE PERIOD
13. DO THE COSTS SET FORTH IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL INCLUDE PROVISIONS FOR ANY RESERVES OTHER THAN DEPRECIATION RESERVES?
YES NO. IF "YES," LIST SUCH RESERVES
16. STATE METHOD OF ACCOUNTING FOR TRADE AND CASH DISCOUNTS EARNED, REDATES, ALLOWANCES, AND VOLUME PRICE ADJUSTMENTS,
ARE SUCH ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM COSTS CLAIMED? O YES NO
WHERE THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACN SEPARATE SCHEDULES
E, SHIFT PREMIUMS AND PRODUCTION BONUSES
2. METHOD OF RECORDING AND ASSORBING (1) GENERAL ENGINEERING AND GENERAL DEVELOPN
DEVELOPMENT EXPENSE DIRECTLY APPLICABLE TO THE TERMINATED CONTRACT
7. TURES AND SOURCE OF MISCELLANEOUS INCOME AND CREDITS AND MANNER OF RECORDING IN TH
AS RENTAL OF YOUR FACILITIES TO OUTSIDE PARTIES, ETC.
18. ALE COSTS AND INCOME FROM CHANGE ORDERS SEGREGATED FROM OTHER CONTRACT COSTS AN
IT HAT METHOO?
M. ARE SETTLEMENT EXPENSES APPLICABLE TO PREVIOUSLY. TERMINATED CONTRACTS EXCLUDED FROM THE
9, STATE MOUCY AND PROCEDURE FOR VERIFICATION AND NEGOTIATION BASERLEMENTS WITH SUBCON
The OFF STARTING LOAD
1. 17:00 OF COMPUTING PROFIT CLAIMED IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL AND REASON FOR SELECTING ME OF AMOUNT OR MATE OF PROFIT IN DOLLARS OR PERCENT ANTICIPATED HAD THE CONTRACT BEEN
ITAL (fixed) ASSET ACCOUNTS AND TO REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE ACCOUNTS
CERTIFICATE THEREBY CERTIFY THAT, TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND MELIEF, THE ABOVE STATEMENTS AL
WY (Signature of supervisory accountin
WHERE THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACN SEP
ORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACH SEPARATE SCHEDULES