« PreviousContinue »
(b) Page 2 of Format 803-9. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE — TERMINATION INVI
FOR USE WITH FORMAT 80
A CLASSIFICATION. – No specific classification required but similar items or compor
work of the should be grouped together. Several classifications may be listed on one
furnished 1. DESCAPTION Column b). – A full commercial description is required for all items which horo commerciel volve. for other items, furnish only F. PROCEE such description as it suficient to enable the contracting officer or the cus after the af her to determine the appropriate disposition.
it the amo C. CONDITION (Column el —For purposes of indicating condition of mo
quantity she vidl , the code indicated below should be used. It requires the combing.
tity shown i fan of a letter and a number in each instance (as E4 or N2). Use the ke "1" without a aumber for material considered to have no further
G. GOVER suele we as originally intended, but of possible salvage value other har 100p. I considered scrop, insert on "S."
marked to st CODE:N-New
(b) Where 1-Used conditioned
Government, 0 Uudusoble without repairs
3-Fair I-Vadepoint required
H. MISCELL D. COST (Colvent o end 1). — Any generally recognized basis for costing (a) Sopa metery nay be used, provided it has been regularly used by the con called for is hered properly rofects his costs.
(b) Nuwe L. COMMON ITEMS. -- Any items of inventory reasonably usable, without
quina les to the contredor on his other work, because they are materials, port,
PACKING (Bulk, bla, creer, etc.)
AND REV. NUMBER
(51) cos, como porul acturer o nome Addredi, condicional. Where are OR DRAWING NUMBER
bland b7 or not applicable, write col. antry scrow more in cod.)
(b) Page 2 of Format 803–9.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE — TERMINATION INVENTORY SCHEDULE (Short Form)
FOR USE WITH FORMAT 102-3 ONLY
or components, common in nature to both the terminated contract and other work of the contractor, are not to be listed except for iteras the delivery of which has been required by the Government ond except for Governmentfurnished property (Seo Inventory Schedule Certificate.)
1. PROCEEDS OF AUTHORIZED SALE (Column 9).- Insert the letter "A" after the amount if the sale (or credit for acquisition) has been authorized or approved by the contracting officer or customer. Insert the latter "C" if the amount represents your offer to acquire or sell.
In either cono, quantity should be also shown (on e second line) if less than the full quan. tity shown in Column d.
A. CLASSIFICATION. —No spocific classification required but similar items
2-Good o-Ured-usable without repairs
3-fair R-Used-ropains required
4-Poor D. COST (Columns . ond fl. - Any generally recognized basis for costing inventory may be used, provided it has been regularly used by the con tractor and properly reflects his costs. E. COMMON TEMS.- Any items of inventory reasonably usoblo, without loss to tho contractor on his other work, because they are materials, part
G. GOVERNMENT-OWNED PROPERTY
(ol Government-furnished property should be listed on separata sheets, marked to show that the items are Government-furnished.
(b) Whore title to materials purchased by the contractor is vosted in the Government, such materials should be listed and cost data supplied.
(a) Separate Schedules. If the space provided for any information called for is insulin attach separate supporting schedules.
(b) Nynopies. The number of sets of inventory schedules ro quiruo indiepted by the contracting officer or the customer from hoda the Potion of the notion is rocoived.
(b) Page 2 of Format 804–1. hedule of Accounting Information. Catat di
1. IS THIS SERLEMENT PROPOSAL BASED ON STANDARD COSTS
YES NO. MENT FOR ANY SIGNIFICANT VARIATIONS BEEN MADE? YES NO. IF "NC
F ACCOUNTING INFORMATION
termination claims under Part 1-8 of the Federal Procurement Regulations ctor in effecting subcontract settlements with prime contractor or intermediate
1. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE CHARGES FOR MAJOR INVENTORY ITEMS AND CLA
CONTRACT AND OTHER WORK OF THE CONTRACTOR? YES NO. IF "YES,"
10. UN MIEFLY YOUR METHOD OF PRICING INVENTORIES, INDICATING WHETI
OURGES FOR MATERIALS
11. ARE ANY PARTS, MATERIALS, OR FINISHED PRODUCT, KNOWN TO BE DEFECTIVE, INC BIPUN
12. HAVE ANY CHARGES BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS PROPOSAL IN RESPECT DE SEWRANGI
TES," PUNISH BRIEF EXPLANATION AND ESTIMATES OF AMOUNIGUNGJURED
12. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE ANY ELEMENTOS PROFIT TO THE CONTRACTOR OR A
SEPARATELY IN THE PROPOSAL OR INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT PRICE AT WHICH ACC
CCOUNTS IN CONNECTION WITH A PRIOR SETTLEMENT PROPOSAL DURING THE CUR.
14. DESCUDE BRIEFLY THE NATURE OF INDIRECT EXPENSE ITEMS INCLUDED IN INVENTOR
PLAN YOUR METHOD OF ALLOCATION USED IN PREPARING THIS PROPOSAL, INCLUD
UR REGULAR ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES AND POLICIES IN ARRIVING AT THE COSTS
14. STATE METHOD OF ACCOUNTING FOR TRADE AND CASH DISCOUNTS EARNED, REDATE
ARE SUCH ITEMS EXCIUDED FROM COSTS CLAIMED? YES NO
E PROPOSAL CONTROLLED BY AND IN AGREEMENT WITH YOUR GENERAL BOOKS OF
HT AS OF THE DATE OF TERMINATION? YES NO. IF "NO," EXPLAIN EXCEPTIONS
WHERE THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIE
VFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACH SEPARATE SCHEDULES
(b) Page 2 of Format 804-1.
6. IS THIS SETTLEMENT PROPOSAL BASED ON STANDARD COSTS? YES NO. IF "YES" HAS ADJUSTMENT TO ACTUAL COST OR ADJUSTMENT FOR ANY SIGNIFICANT VARIATIONS BEEN MADE? YES NO. OF "NO," EXPLAIN
. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE CHARGES FOR MAJOR INVENTORY ITEMS AND CLAIMS OF SUBCONTRACTORS COMMON TO THIS TERMINATED
CONTRACT ANO OTHER WORK OF THE CONTRACTOR? YES NO. 1F "YES," EXPLAIN THE METHOD USED IN ALLOCATING AMOUNTS 10
10. EXPLAIN BRIEFLY YOUR METHOD OF PRICING INVENTORIES, INDICATING WHETHER MATERIAL HANDLING COST HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN
CHARGES TOR MATERIALS
11. ARE ANY PARTS, MATERIALS, OR FINISHED PRODUCT, KNOWN TO NE DETECTIVE, INCLUDED IN THE INVENTORIES? YES NO. IF "YES,"
12. HAVE ANY CHARGES BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS PROPOSAL IN RESPECTO SEW RANG. BISMIS WAY, OR SEPARATION PAY?
"YES," FURNISH BRIEF EXPLANATION AND ESTIMATES OF AMPUNIUNEA
13. DOES THIS PROPOSAL INCLUDE ANY ELEMENTOS PROFIT TO THE CONTRACTOR OR A RELATED ORGANIZATION, OTHER THAN PROFIT SET FORTH
SEPARATELY IN THE PROPOSAL OR INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT PRICE AT WHICH ACCEPTABLE FINISHED PRODUCT, IF ANY, IS INCLUDED IN THE
14. DESCRIBE BRIEFLY THE NATURE OF INDIRECT EXPENSE ITEMS INCLUDED IN INVENTORY COSTS (see Schedule A, Format 802-1); AND EX
PLAIN YOUR METHOD OF ALLOCATION USED IN PREPARING THIS PROPOSAL, INCLUDING IF PRACTICABLE, THE RATES USED AND THE PERIOD
15. DO THE COSTS SET FORTH IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL INCLUDE PROVISIONS FOR ANY RESERVES OTHER THAN DEPRECIATION RESERVES?
YES NO. IF "YES," LIST SUCH RESERVES
16. STATE METHOD OF ACCOUNTING FOR TRADE AND CASH DISCOUNTS EARNED, REDATES, ALLOWANCES, AND VOLUME PRICE ADJUSTMENTS.
ARE SUCH ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM COSTS CLAIMED? YES NO
WHERE THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT, ATTACK SEPARATE SCHEDULES
13. ARE COSTS AND INCOME FROM CHANGE ORDERS SEGREGATED FROM OTHER CON
BY WHAT METHOD?
20. WETHOD OF COMPUTING PROFIT CLAIMED IN THE ATTACHED PROPOSAL AND
MATE OF AMOUNT OR RATE OF PROFIT IN DOLLARS OR PERCENT ANTICIPATED
12. WHAT 15 LENGTH OF TIME (production syste) REQUIRED TO PRODUCE ON
MODUCTION UNE TO THE COMPLETION AS THE FINISHED PRODUCT?
CERTIFIC THEREBY CERTIFY THAT, TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND MAN OF CONSACTOR
WHOL THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR ANY INFORMATI