« PreviousContinue »
Annual receipts size standards for purposes of bidding on procu
tion-special trade contractors
ize stand- receipts during the period an
are based has been an affiliate. The rest
former affiliate are not include
ing a portion of the applicata
(1) If & procurement cab concern
than one item and the blikas procure
on any or all items, the bidders affiliates,
the size standard for each it!
it submits & bid. If a procureti field of
for more than one item and it on Gov. required to bid on all or nat further items, the bidder can quality or orth in
business for such procurement Il as any
the size standard for the item it with
ing for the greatest percentage
total contract value. (For Size
, it could be
field of operation, or activity 4
1711 1721 1731 1741 1742 1743 1751 1752 1761 1771 1781 1791 1793 1794 1795 1796 1799
Major group 17-construction-special trade contractors:
Plumbing, heating (except electric), and air-conditioning.
purposes, a product or sertia de
(2) If no standard for ap
logistics support to be performe side the United States) has forth in this $ 1-1.701-1, 8. comes ding on & Government contre small business if, including its a it is independently owned and we is not dominant in the field of oper in which it is bidding on Gover
contracts, and has 500 employees e s)
(b) Construction. Any concern by 7
on a Government contract for a tion, alteration, or repair linol painting and decorating) of being bridges, or other real property
, are work which is classified in Dirs Contract Construction of the Star Industrial Classification Mante amended, prepared and published Office of Management and Budges' merly Bureau of the Budget). Eten Ofice of the President, is classified
(1) General. As small if its 37 annual receipts for its preceding : years do not exceed $12 million? vided, however, That if 75 perros more (by value) of the work calle by the contract is classified in a the industries, subindustries, or case products set forth in this paragrape is small if it does not exceed the standard established therein for * Endustry. (See $ 1–1.701-11 for i tandard differentials which are si able to specified nonforeign areas.
(2) Dredging. As small if it is bidding on a contract for dredging and (i) Its average annual receipts for its preceding 3 fiscal years do not exceed $9.5 million (see $ 1-1.701-11 for size standard differentials which are applicable to specified nonforeign areas), and (ii) It performs the dredging of at least 40 percent of the yardage advertised in the plans and specifications with dredging equipment owned by the bidder or obtained from another small business dredging concern.
(c) Manufacturing. Any concern bidding on a contract for a product it manufactured is classified:
(1) Food canning and preserving. As small if it is bidding on a contract for food canning and preserving and its number of employees does not exceed 500 persons, exclusive of agricultural labor as defined in the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, 26 U.S.C. 3306(k)
(2) Pneumatic tires. As small if it is bidding on a contract for pneumatic tires within Census Classification Codes 30111 and 30112: Provided, That (i) the value of the pneumatic tires within Census Classification Codes 30111 and 30112 which it manufactured in the United States during the preceding calendar year is more than 50 percent of the value of its total wurldwide manufacture, (fi) the value of the pneumatic tires within Census Classification Codes 30111 and 30112 which it manufactured worldwide during the preceding calen
dar year was less th value of all such tiz the United States du (iii) the value of th which it manufac produced or sold w preceding calendar percent of the total ucts manufactured o or sold in the Unite period.
(3) Passenger car bidding on a contrac within Census Classi Provided, That (1) ti senger cars within c Code 37171 which otherwise produced i during the precedin more than 50 percen total worldwide man tion of such passenge of the passenger cars sification Code 3717 factured or otherwis the preceding calen than 5 percent of th such cars manufactu the United States du and (11) the value of ucts which it manufa. produced or sold du calendar year is less the total value of su factured or otherwis in the United States
age annual receip
(3) Motion pic
entials which are
(5) Base maini
(6) Marine car
10 Naval arc
(8) Food seru
or (ii) it qualifies as a small bus
(f) Services. Any concern blot
sion I, Services, of the Standard
OT wear) and, if Anishing is required
small finisher. If the procurement OT thread, dealers and converters stay ose nish such products which have best
or ished by a small Anisher. (Perkebun Ike thread is defined as all "dyeing in ing, glazing, mildew proofing
, castle he
waxing, and other applications pour he
by the pertinent specification, de
, that or twisting operations.") If the per ein
ment is for a refined petroleum pro U
other than a product classified in S 11.
ard Industrial Classification Indus
No. 2951, Paving mixtures and a in
No. 2952, Asphalt felts and coating
elsewhere classified, paragraph En
this section is for application.
manufacturer" means any concert ed
In connection with a specific Gorenu
, other than t'i
, de се
manufacture or produce the pain 7.
required to be furnished by such pray
age annual receipts for its preceding 3
(2) Engineering. As small if it is bid-
(3) Motion pictures. As small if it is bidding on a contract for motion picture production or motion picture services and its average annual receipts for its preceding 3 fiscal years do not exceed $8 million (see § 1-1.701–11 for size standard differentials which are applicable to specified nonforeign areas).
(4) Janitorial and custodial. As small if it is bidding on a contract for janitorial and custodial services and its average annual receipts for its preceding 3 fiscal years do not exceed $4.5 million (see § 1-1.701-11 for size standard differentials which are applicable to specified nonforeign areas).
(5) Base maintenance. As small if it is bidding on a contract for base maintenance and its average annual receipts for its preceding 3 fiscal years do not exceed $7.5 million (see § 1-1.701–11 for size standard differentials which are applicable to specified nonforeign areas).
(6) Marine cargo handling. As small if it is bidding on a contract for marine cargo handling services and its average annual receipts for its preceding 3 fiscal years do not exceed $7.5 million (see § 1-1.701–11 for size standard differentials which are applicable to specified nonforeign areas).
(7) Naval architectural and marine engineering. As small if it is bidding on a contract for naval architectural and marine engineering services and its average annual receipts for its preceding 3 fiscal years do not exceed $9 million (see § 1-1.701–11 for size standard differentials which are applicable to specified nonforeign areas).
(8) Food services. As small if it is bidding on a contract for food services and its average annual receipts for its preceding 3 fiscal years do not exceed $5.5 million (see $ 1-1.701-11 for size stand
ment. Nonmanufacturer includes al
! ing. Any concern bidding on a av for research, development, andet ing is classified:
(1) As sinall 11 It is bidding ons! tract for research and/or derelor which requires delivery of a mout tured product and (1) it qualife small business manufacturer with meaning of $ 1-1.701–1(c) for the try into which the product is clase
ard differentials wh specified nonforeign
(9) (i) Laundry. ding on a contract including linen su and industrial laur age annual receipt fiscal years do not e § 1-1.701-11 for siz tials which are af nonforeign areas).
(ii) Cleaning and it is bidding on a and dyeing (inclu services and its ave for its preceding 3 exceed $1.5 million size standard Giffere plicable to specified
(10) Computer p if it is bidding on ac programing services nual receipts for it years do not exceed 1.701-11 for size st which are applicab foreign areas).
(11) Flight train bidding on a contra services and its ave for its preceding 3 exceed $7 million size standard differe plicable to specified
(12) Motorcar ar leasing. As small if it tract for motorcar services or truck ren ices and its average its preceding 3 fiscal $7 million (see S standard differential ble to specified nor
(13) Tire recappibidding on a contra services and its avez for its preceding 3 exceed $4 million ( size standard differe plicable to specified This paragrarh appl ments requiring the treading and repair : dustrial Classificat 7534, Tire Retreading
nonmanufacturer within the measur
(2) As small 11 it is bidding op de tract for research and/or derelem which does not require deilver manufactured product or on a ce for testing and its number of empie does not exceed 500 persons.
a contract for services is classified
(1) General. As small if it is die on a contract for services (includi not limited to services set forth B
trial Classification Manual) poti where defined in this section and is
VAJOB GROUP 28-PA
211 Pulp mills.
paper mills 2831 Paperboard 2:46 Pressed and I 2654 Sanitary food 861 Building pay
KUOR GROUP 28-CHRY
812 Alkalles and 3313 Industrial g8 1815 Dyes, dye
(lakes and 216 Inorganic pig 2:18 Industrial of
not elsewhe 210 Industrial Ing
not elsewhe 21 Plastics ma
resins, and elastomers. Synthetic rul
elastomers) 22 Cellulose mat NA Synthetic or
cellulosesic 1888 Medicinal ct
tanical pro SA Pharmaceuti 1841 Soap and
except spec 901 Explosives..
WDOR GROUP 29--PETI
LUOR GROUP 30-BUBE
2011 Tires and U Passenger
pneumat $112 Truck anc
road) Pn S21 Rubber loc 361 Reclaimed
Bee footnotes at
1925 Guided missiles and space
hicles, completely aseated 1929 Ammunition, except larges!
arms, not elsewhere elected 1931 Tanks and tank component. 1951 / Small arms.. 1961 Small arms ammunition
mall if it is
processing al receipts Ers do not 701–11 for ch are apen areas). .. As small for com
its avereceding 3 llion (see differenspecified
MAJOR GROUP 20-POOD AND EINDEDO LS
2812 Alkalies and chlorine... 2813 Industrial gases. 2015 | Dyes, dye (cyclic) intermedi
ates, and organic pigments
(lakes and toners).. 2816 Inorganic pigments... 2818 Industrial organic chemicals,
not elsewhere classified.. 2819 Industrial Inorganic chemicals,
not elsewhere classified.. 2821 Plastics materials, synthetic
resins, and nonvulcanizable
elastomers. 2822 | Synthetic rubber (vulcanizable
elastomers). 2023 Cellulose man-made fibers... 2824 Synthetic organic fibers, except
cellulosesic. 2833 Medicinal chemicals and bo
tanical products. 2834 Pharmaceutical preparations.. 2841 Soap and other detergents,
except specialty cleaners... 2892 | Explosives..
2026 Fluid milk.
, crackers, and pretsel.
tonseed and soybean
ing airla cone of one ng airipts for
exceed por size pplica
3312 Blast furnaces
Ing-mills.... 3313 Electrometallus 3315 Steel wire dra
nails and spik 3316 Cold rolled shee 3317 Steel pipe and t 3331 Primary smelti:
of copper. 3332 Primary smelti
of lead.. 3333 Primary smelti
of zinc.. 3334 Primary produ.
num. 3339 Primary smelti
where classific 3351 Rolling, drawin
ing of copper 3352 Rolling, drawin
Ing of alumint 3356
ing of nonferre
cept copper an 3357 | Drawing and ins
ferrous wire.. 3399 Primary metal
other edible ists and oils, not elsewhere classified.
MAJOR GROUP 29—PETROLEUM REFINING AND ALLIED
MAJOR GROUP 21—90B4000 YANTHARTI
MAJOR GROUP 34-TABRICAT ORDNANCE, MACHINERY, A MENT
Census classiication code
MAJOR GROUP 29-TEXTILE MILL PRODUTO
Employ. ment size standard (number of employees)
ling S/or cing ing not for -p5). no
2211 | Broad woven fabrle mills, cat
Finishers of broad woven isb
rics of cotton..
other impregnated and coated fabrics, except rubberized....
Tire cord and fabric.. 2296
Metal cans. Enameled Iron a
See footnotes at end of tabla
See footnotes at end of
See footnotes at end of table.