« PreviousContinue »
A · As Necessary; within 5 calendar days after events.
5. Special Instructions:
6. Prepared by: (Signature and Date)
7. Reviewed by: (Signature and Date)
FEDERAL ASSISTANCE REPORTING CHECKLIST
This form serves to identity plans and reports selected by DOE as reporting requirements for the Federal Assistance Program/Project.
hem 1 - Enter the program /project identification number as it appears in the official award.
cate frequency of delivery in column provided using one of the frequency of deliv.
ed on a project. Frequency Codes · Each code represents a specific reporting frequency (such as Quarterly ).
These time periods are suggested in the program announcement and negotiated at
the time of the award. Hem 5 – Identity any special reporting requirements or instructions not identified in Item 4.
(Use additional sheets as necessary.). hem 6 Signature of person preparing the checklist and the date prepared. Preparation is by
person responsible for program solicitation. hem 7 - Signature of the person reviewing the checklist and date reviewed.
ATTACHMENT FOR "FED ASSISTANCE REPORTING CHECKLIST"
5. Special Instructions
Program/Project Management reporting will be by work break down
Technical reports sent to OSTI should be in the form of a
Monitoring Plan Guidelines" for guidance) (0/1,2,1,1/ABCD).
2. Environmental Monitoring Plan (0/1,2,1,1/ABCD) (see 1 above).
3. Quarterly Environmental Monitoring Report (Q/1,2,1,1/ABCD) (see
Annual Environmental Monitoring Report (A/1,2,1,1/ABCD) (see 1
5. Project Evaluation Plan (see Model Cooperative Agreement for
and end of Phase II /1,2,1,1/ABCF).
7. Preliminary Design Report (at end of Preliminary Design
8. Final Design Report (after completion of Phase I
9. Environmental Report (to be used in NE PA evaluation) (prior to
initiation of detail design /1,2,1,1/A,B,C,D).
10. Program Income/Revenue Report as described in Schedule Article
II, paragraph D to be submitted (by January 1 of each year/
11. Federal Cash Transactions Report (SF-272) to be used for
Advanced Payment Only. (Frequency to be determined at time of award/1,1,/C,F).
12. Conference Papers (as necessary/1,1/A,B).
13. A11 Deliverable/reports Called for in the Statement of Work
shown in Attachment A. (Frequency is one-time only/1, 1/A,B).
The final technical report and all deliverable/reports called for in the Statement of Work will be submitted in draft form. DOE will be given 30 days for review and comment. The Participant will incorporate the DOE comments and finalize the report within 15 days.