« PreviousContinue »
53.301-30 Standard Form 30, Amendment of Solicitation/Modification of Contract.
1. CONTRACT TO CODE AMENDMENT OF SOLICITATION/MODIFICATION OF CONTRACT TAVENOVENTNODIFICATION NO.
3. EFFECTIVE DATE 1. REQUISITION PURCHASE REQ NO. S. PROJECT NO.
is extended. C
10B. DATED (SEE ITEM 13) CODE
11. THIS ITEM ONLY APPLIES TO AMENDMENTS OF SOLICITATIONS The xoce numbered solo tation is amended as set forth in item 14. The hour and date specified for receipt of Otters Otters must acknowledge receipt of this amendment prior to the hour and date specified in the solicitation or as amended, by one of the following reput La By competing items and 15. and returning - copies of the amendment. (b) By acknowledging receipt of this amendment on each copy Subeoop ( By separate letter or telegram which includes a reterence to the solicitation and amendment numbers FAILURE OF YOUR ACKNO*. MENT TO BE RECEIVED AT THE PLACE DESIGNATED FOR THE RECEIPT OF OFFERS PRIOR TO THE HOUR AND DATE SPECIFIED MAY RES..." IN REJECTION OF YOUR OFFER If by virtue of this amendment you desire to change an ofter already submitted such change may be made by ter* berte provided eact teiegram or better makes reterence to the solicitation and this amendment, and is received prior to the opening hour and date spec** 12 ACCOUNTING AND APPROPRIATION DATA d required)
13. THIS ITEM APPLIES ONLY TO MODIFICATIONS OF CONTRACTS/ORDERS.
IT MODIFIES THE CONTRACT/ORDER NO. AS DESCRIBED IN ITEM 14 A THIS CHANGE ORDER IS ISSUED PURSUANT TO: (Specify authority) THE CHANGES SET FORTH IN ITEM 14 ARE MADE IN THE CON
TRACT ORDER NO. IN ITEM IOA.
B. THE ABOVE NUMBERED CONTRACT/ORDER IS MODIFIED TO REFLECT THE ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES (such as changes in porn
appropriation dete, etc) SET FORTH IN ITEM 14, PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORITY OF FAR 43.103(D). C. THIS SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT IS ENTERED INTO PURSUANT TO AUTHORITY OF:
D OTHER (Specity type of modification and suthority)
E IMPORTANT: Contractor Is not. is required to sign this document and return
copies to the issuing office 14. DESCRIPTION OF AMENDMENT/MODIFICATION (Organized by UCF section heading, including solicitation/contract subject matter where fra
Except as provided herein, all terms and conditions of the document referenced in Item 9A or 10A, as heretofore changed, remains unchanged and in tuli korch and effect ISA. NAME AND TITLE OF SIGNER (Type or print)
16A. NAME AND TITLE OF CONTRACTING OFFICER (Type or prall
15C. DATE SIGNED 168. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
26C. DATE SIGNED
Signature of person authorized to sign)
(Signature of Contracting Officer)
STANDARD FORM 30 (REV. 10-63
Instructions for items other than those that are self-explanatory, are as follows:
Item 12 (Accounting and Appropriation Data). When appropriate, indicate the impact of the modification on each affected accounting classification by inserting one of the following entries: (1) Accounting classification Net increase
(i) Item 16B. The contracting officer's signature is not
required on solicitation amendments. The contracting officer's signature is normally affixed last on supplemental agreements.
STANDARD FORM 30 BACK (REV. 10-83)
53.301-33 Standard Form 33, Solicitation, Offer and Award.
THIS CONTRACT IS A RATED ORDER SOLICITATION, OFFER AND AWARD
UNOE A DPAS (15 CFR 330) I TORTIAT NO. | SOUCIYATION TO
VO POLICIYATIONS. BAYT 135010
SEALED BID (IFB)
NEGOTIATED (RFPI SULOWY
ADDRESS OFTEN TO Iohar iken lemn
NOTE: In maled sid roliciwcondotter" nd offerer" men or nd Dicce
SOLICITATION อ . sesised otters in original and _ copies for furnishing to wadlies or wices in the schedule will to received at the place che alt nenacerries, in the depository located in.
TELEPHONE NO. Includere code) (NO COLLICYCLE 10. FOR INFORMATION CALL:
11. TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART II - CONTRACT CLAUSES
1 CONTRACT CLAUSES B SUPPLIES OR SERVICES AND PRICES/COSTS
PART 1 - LIST OF DOCUMENTS, EXHIBITS AND OTHER ATTACK с DESCRIPTION/SPECS.WOAK STATEMENT
LIST OF ATTACHMENTS D PACKAGING AND MARKING
PART IV - REPRESENTATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS E INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE
REPRESENTATIONS. CERTIFICATIONS AND
K F DELIVERIES OR PERFORMANCE
OTHER STATEMENTS OF OFFERORS
INSTRS, CONDS. AND NOTICES TO OFFERORS
EVALUATION FACTORS FOR AWARD
OFFER (Must be fully completed by otteror) NOTE: Item 12 does not apply if the solicitation includes the provisions x 52.214-16. Minimum Bid Accepunca Period. 12 in compliance with the above, the undersigned agrees, if this ofter is accepted within
calendar days 160 cenderaan period inwerted by the offeror) from the date for receipt of offers specified above, to furnish any or all items upon which prices we offered the per
opposite each item, delivered at the designated points), within the time specified in the schedule 13. DISCOUNT FOR PROMPT PAYMENT 10 CALENDAR DAYS 120 CALENDAR DAYS SO CALENDAR DAYS
CALERS (See Section 1. Close No. 57-232-8)
% 14. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF AMENDMENTS
DATE The offeror acknowledge teript of amend mente to the SOLICITATION for offeron and related documente numbered and dated
CODE 1SA. NAME
16. NAME AND TITLE OF PERSON AUTHORIZOTOS
OFFER TYP or print)
IS DIFFERENT FROM ABOVE ENTER
AWARD (To be complemd by Government) 17. ACCEPTED AS TO ITEMS NUMBERED 20. AMOUNT
21. ACCOUNTING AND APPROPRIATION
(sinature of Contracting officer IMPORTANT - Award will be made on this form, or on Standard Form 28, or by other authorized official written notice NSN 740-01-15204
STANDARD FORM (REN. PREVIOUS EDITION NOT USABLE
Prescribed by GSA
FAR (41 CFR) 53714) 53-22
(50 FR 1750, Jan. 11, 1985, and 50 FR 52429, Dec. 23, 1985)
the Principal and Surety(ies), are firmiy bound to the United States of America (hereinafter called the Government) in the penal sum or
s that is sufficient to indemnity the Government in case of the default of the Principal as provided herein. For payment of the penal sum * ums, we bind ourselves, our heirs, executors, administrators, and successors, jointly and severally.
Principal contemplates submitting bids from time to time during the fiscal year shown above to the department or agency named above * tumshing supplies or services to the Government. The Principal desires that all of those bids submitted for opening during the fiscal year
covered by a single bond instead of by a separate bid bond for each bid.
me above obligation is void and ot no effect if the Principal (a) upon acceptance by the Government of any such bid within the period
acified therein for acceptance (sixty (60) days if no period is specified), executes the further contractual documents and gives the bond(s) quired by the terms of the bid as accepted within the time specified (ten (10) days if no period is specified) after receipt of forms by him,
b) in the event of failure to execute the further contractual documents and give the bond(s), pays the Government for any cost of acquir. as the work which exceeds the amount of the bid.
Marthe Principal and Suretylles) executed this bid bond and affixed their seals on the above date.
1. This form is authorized for use in the acquisition of supplies and services, excluding constructe in lieu of Standard Form 24 (Bid Bond). Any deviation from this form will require the wa approval of the Administrator of General Services.
2. Insert the full legal name and business address of the Principal in the space designated 'Princa on the face of the form. An authorized person shall sign the bond. Any person signing in a spa sentative capacity (e.g., an attorney-in-fact) must furnish evidence of authority if that representati is not a member of the firm, partnership, or joint venture, or an officer of the corporation invove
3. (a) Corporations executing the bond as sureties must appear on the Department of the Treasury list of approved sureties and must act within the limitation listed therein.
(b) Where individual sureties are involved, two or more responsible persons shall execute bond. A completed Affidavit of Individual Surety (Standard Form 28), for each individual sur shall accompany the bond. The Government may require these sureties to furnish additiona' stantiating information concerning their financial capability.
4. Corporations executing the bond shall affix their corporate seals. Individuals shall execute bond opposite the word "Corporate Seal"; and shall affix an adhesive seal if executed in Man New Hampshire, or any other jurisdiction requiring adhesive seals. 5. Type the name and title of each person signing this bond in the space provided. 6. In its application to negotiated contracts, the terms "bid" and "bidder" shall include "propos and "offeror."
STANDARD FORM 3 RACK (REV. 1063