« PreviousContinue »
The miraculous overthrow of the Antichristian connfederacy
the conversion of certain Jews in Jerusalem—the preservation and conversion of the third part of the Antichristian confederacy-the previous sacking of Jerusalem by Antichrist the manifestation of Messiah to destroy Antichrist the ex. termination of false religion--the destruction of Antichrist the prevalence of true religion-the nature of the plague witha which the faction of Antichrist will be afflicted the part which Judah will act the final conversion and prosperity of Judah. Zech. xii. xiii. xiv. p. 295.
The restoration of the Jews at the close of the times of the Gen- ;
tiles, Luke xxi. 20–24. p. 319.
The restoring of the kingdom to Israel. Acts i. 6. p. 326.
The present rejection and final conversion of the Jews, when
the fulness of the Gentiles shall have come. Rom. xi. 1-33.
The visible manifestation of Christ to confound Antichrist.
Rev. i. 7. p. 336.
Conslusion. p. 337.
14. 2. For Epypt read Egypt 15. 11. Erase the comma after Tyre 59. 12. For wlil read will 70. 19. For jugd- read judg96. S. For the comma after Phut place a period 109. 20. Erase the comma after gouts 123.
9. Insert the after arranges 124. 4th line from the bottom, insert a comma after code 152. 9. Insert a comma after via! 174. 24. Note. For harvsst read hurvest 185. 19. Note. For conmittetur read comraittitur 234. 7. Insert a comma after John 248. 1. For add read and 249.
12. For the colon after sea place a comma 262. 3. Note. For εχλευαξον τead εχλευαζον 268. 13. Note. For osunčoy read openios 269.
3. For the semi-colon after dove place & comme 291. 20. For scepter read sceptre 303. 4. Note. For hewever read however 314. 3. For dered read dares
GENERAL AND CONNECTED
The restoration and conversion of the Jews.
Ezekiel xi. 13. Tuen fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice and said, Ah Lord God, wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel? 14. And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 15. Son of man, thy brethren, the inen of thy kindred, even all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get ye far from the Lord * : unto us is this land given in possession. 26. Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; Although I have cast thern far off among
* Unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get ye far from the Lord.] “ The Jews, who were left in their own
country, thought themselves more in God's favour, than “ those who were carried away captive." Mr. Lowth in loc. See also his note on Jer. xxiv. 5.