« PreviousContinue »
10. The prohibition against the use of deceit in an examination or personnel action in connection with Government employment (18 U.S.C. 1917).
11. The prohibition against mutilating or statements in a Government matter (18 U.S.C. 1001).
12. The prohibition against mutilating or destroying a public record (18 U.S.C. 2071).
13. The prohibition against counterfeiting and forging transportation requests (18 U.S.C. 508).
14. The prohibitions against (1) embezzlement of Government money or property (18 U.S.C. 641); (2) failing to account for public money (18 U.S.C. 643); and (3)
embezzlement of the money or property of another person in the possession of an employee by reason of his employment (18 U.S.C. 654).
15. The prohibition against unauthorized use of documents relating to claims from or by the Government (18 U.S.C. 285).
16. The prohibition against proscribed political activities in Subchapter III of Chapter 73 of Title 5, United States Code and 18 U.S.C. 602, 603, 607, and 608.
17. The prohibition against an employee acting as the agent of a foreign principal registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (18 U.S.C. 219).
A list of current CFR volumes, a list of superseded CFR volumes, and a list of CFR titles, subtitles, chapters, subchapters and parts are included in the subject index volume to the Code of Federal Regulations which is published separately and revised annually.
Table of CFR Titles and Chapters
SUBTITLE A-Department of Health, Education, and Welfare,
of Health, Education, and Welfare III Bureau of Federal Credit Unions, Social Security Administration,
Department of Health, Education, and Welfare IV Vocational Rehabilitation Administration, Department of Health,
Education, and Welfare
II Director of Telecommunications Management
I Presidential Documents
Automotive Agreement Adjustment Assistance Board