« PreviousContinue »
UNITED STATES CODE
CONTAINING THE GENERAL AND PERMANENT LAWS OF
101ST AND 102D CONGRESSES AND
TITLES OF UNITED STATES CODE
*1. General Provisions.
2. The Congress. *3. The President. *4. Flag and Seal, Seat of Government, and
the States. *5. Government Organization and Employees;
and Appendix. 16. [Surety Bonds.] 7. Agriculture. 8. Aliens and Nationality. *9. Arbitration. *10. Armed Forces; and Appendix. *11. Bankruptcy; and Appendix.
12. Banks and Banking. *13. Census. *14. Coast Guard. 15. Commerce and Trade. 16. Conservation. *17. Copyrights. *18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure; and
Appendix. 19. Customs Duties. 20. Education. 21. Food and Drugs. 22. Foreign Relations and Intercourse. *23. Highways. 24. Hospitals and Asylums. 25. Indians. 26. Internal Revenue Code; and Appendix.
27. Intoxicating Liquors. *28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure; and
Appendix. 29. Labor. 30. Mineral Lands and Mining. *31. Money and Finance. *32. National Guard.
33. Navigation and Navigable Waters. $34. (Navy.) *35. Patents.
36. Patriotic Societies and Observances. *37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed
Services. *38. Veterans' Benefits; and Appendix. *39. Postal Service. 40. Public Buildings, Property, and Works. 41. Public Contracts. 42. The Public Health and Welfare. 43. Public Lands. *44. Public Printing and Documents.
45. Railroads. *46. Shipping; and Appendix. 47. Telegraphs, Telephones, and
Radiotelegraphs. 48. Territories and Insular Possessions. *49. Transportation; and Appendix. 50. War and National Defense; and Appendix.
*This title has been enacted as law. However, any Appendix to this title has not been enacted as law. This title was enacted as law and has been repealed by the enactment of Title 31. This title has been eliminated by the enactment of Title 10.