« PreviousContinue »
Employment record - Continued
Describe any military service not listed above, including dates, rank, and type of discharge.
Honors and awards:
List below all scholarships, fellowships, honorary degrees, military medals, honorary society
memberships, and any other special recognitions for outstanding service
the Accident at Three Mile Island
New England Region, Rhodes Scholarship
Phi Beta Kappa/Magna Cum Laude
National Honor Society, Nottingham High School
"Pride Award" - U.S. Department of Energy
List below all memberships and offices held in protessional, fraternal, business,
scholarly, civic, charitable and other organizations.
List below all positions held since college, including the title and descnption of ion. name of employer, location, dales.
Sensor Policy Advisor, U S. Department of Energy (present);
10 1996): Special Assistant to the Secretary. U.S. Department of Energy (1993); Clinton-Gore Transioon Team, Natural Resources Cluster, Washington, DC (1992 10
Histonc Preservation Rural Project (1980 to 1992);
Proiecuon Division, Boston, Massachusetts (1984 to 1985).
Califomia (January March 1983);
1 November 1979. June 1980).
Washington, DC. (May. November, 1979);
List below all memberships and offices beld in professional frateroal business. scholarly, civic, cbaritable aod other organizations.
Fnvironmental Protecuion Agency. Common Sense Initiative Council, 1945-140
Power Plants, 1992,
Level Radioactive Waste, 1989;
List the titles, publishers and dates of any books, articles, or reports you have written.
1. Attach a copy of your Executive Personnel Financial Disclosure Report (SF 278).
2. List sources, amounts and dates of all anticipated receipts from deferred income
arrangements, stock options, uncompleted contracts and other future benefits
income on Form SF 278, Schedule A.
Current Value = Approx. $20,000
Natural Resources Defense Council Defined Benefit Plan
1. Will you sever all connections with your present employer, business firm, association
or organization if you are confirmed by the Senate?
Additional questions - Continued
2. Do you have any plans after completing government service to resume employment,
attiliation or practice with your current or any previous employer, business firm, association or organization?
3. Has a commitment for employment after you leave government been made to you by
anyone? Have you made any such commitment?
4. (a) If you have been appointed for a fixed term, do you expect to serve the full term?
(b) If you have been appointed for an indefinite term, are there any known limitations
on your willingness or ability to serve for the foreseeable future?
5. Are you currently a party to any legal action? If so, describe its nature and status.
6. Have you ever declared bankruptcy? If so, describe the circumstances
7. Have you filed a Federal income tax return for each of the last 10 years? If not, please explain.
8 Has the Internal Revenue Service over audited your Federal tax return? If so, what
resulted from the audit?