« PreviousContinue »
(Name), (Tarpayer ID or Social Security Number) will be inserted.
Line 8 The constant "Deposit Account 89X0233" will be inserted.
Important Note; Line Nos. 2 and 5 are edited by the Federal Reserve Bank. If the wire transfer message is not formatted as prescribed above, the message will be rejected by the FED Bank and returned to the sending bank.
2. Starting with the highest DLI unit price offered on the MLI from the SPR Sales Offer Form (and the highest preference is the unit prices of two or more DLls are the same) enter the unit
3. If either the desired quantity in Column (D), or the minimum quantity in Column (E) exceeds the maximum quantity in Column (A). you have made an error either on this form or the
4. Multiply the price in Row 1, Column (B) times the desired quantity in Column (D) (as expressed in thousands) and enter the total DLI price in Column (F).
7. Enter the next highest unit price for the MLI from the offer form in Row 2, Column (B). Enter the DLI letter, desired quantity, and minimum quantity in their respective columns. If there
8. Multiply the lesser of the remaining maximum quantity in Column (A), or the desired quantity in Column (D) times the unit price (even if this quantity is less than MINQ) and enter the
9. Multiply Column (F) times the factor in Column (G) and enter the product in Column (H).
11. Sum the amounts in Column (H) and enter the total in Row 8, Column (H). Sum this amount for all the worksheets. If the sum of all the worksheets is less than $10,000,000, enter the