186. John Fitzgerald Kennedy's Thanksgiving Proclamation for 1963.
195. Amendment to request for appropriations for Federal Aviation Agency.
197. Proposed supplemental appropriations for Veterans' Administration, De-
partment of Agriculture, District of Columbia ; with decreases for De-
partment of Defense.
200. Semiannual report of National Advisory Council on International Monetary
and Financial Problems, July 1-Dec. 31, 1963.
203. Proposed new obligational authority for various departments and agencies,
206. Drafts of bills relating to housing.
210. Message from the President on agriculture.
200. Message from the President on American consumer.
224. Message from the President relative to health of Nation.
25. Report on activities and accomplishments under Communications satellite
28. 6th annual report covering United States participation in International
Atomic Energy Agency for 1962.
227. Supplemental appropriations and amendments to budget, District of
228. Supplemental appropriations for John F. Kennedy Center for Performing
Arts and National Capital Planning Commission.
220. Sth annual report of Surgeon General of Public Health Service on activities
of health research facilities program.
233, 8th annual report on financial condition and results of operations of high-
way trust fund, June 30, 1963.
237. State agency responsibility for placement and foster care of dependent
240. Reductions in certain appropriations and limitations requested for various
243. Message from President relative to poverty.
248. Increasing pay levels of Government employees.
249. Funds for purposes of disaster relief.
230. Message from the President transmitting recommendations relative to
251. State of the Union, address of the President (Lyndon B. Johnson).
260. 35th annual report of work and operations of Gorgas Memorial Laboratory,
fiscal year 1963.
261. Report of operations of Postal Savings System, 1963.
273. Reports to be made to Congress.
283. Appropriations for Department of Health, Education, and Welfare for
public library assistance.
284. Proposed provisions and supplemental appropriations for Executive branch,
285. Amendments for appropriations for foreign assistance.
286. Veto message on bill concerning claim of R. Gordon Finney, Jr.
290. Amendments to request for appropriations for Legislative branch.
293. Supplemental appropriation for disaster relief.
297. Semiannual report of National Advisory Council on International Monetary
and Financial Problems, Jan. 1-June 30, 1963.
300. Supplemental appropriation to pay claims and judgments against United