« PreviousContinue »
(Adopted April 22, 1907, and amended Sept. 30, 1909)
RULES OF PRACTICE
1. Application of rules of Supreme Court. 2. Substitution of attorney. 3. Interpleader, consolidation and new parties. 4. Service of notice by mail. 5. Extensions of time. 6. Discontinuance when counterclaim is pleaded. 7. Settlement and compromise. 8. Size of paper used for claims and briefs. 9. Use of number of claim. 10. Folioing motion papers. 11. Date of issue. 12. Calendar. 13. Duties of the clerk.
COMMENCEMENT OF ACTION
16. Notice of intention to file claim.
19. Forms for pleading.
24. Statement of claim generally.
Schedule of sections
26. Statement in claim as to former audit or determination.
Pleadings by state 40. Pleadings by state. 41. Allegations in claim deemed denied by state without pleading. 42. Verification of counterclaim by state. 43. Service of counterclaim. 44. Printing counterclaim. 45. Filing counterclaim. 46. Folioing counterclaim. 47. Dismissal of counterclaim by claimant.
Reply by Claimant
49. Counterclaim admitted unless reply filed.
55. Notices of trial for regular terms. 56. Notes of issue for regular terms. 57. Notices for special terms.
61. Subpoenas. 62. Attachment to compel obedience to subpænas. 63. Punishment for contempt. 64. Discovery 65. Hearing of claims generally. 66. Hearing of claims placed upon the calendar by attorney-general.