480. To repeal act relating to Swan Island animal quarantine station.
481. Providing 1-year extension for disposition of farm-labor camps.
482. Amending sec. 359 of Agricultural adjustment act relative to 2-price pro-
gram for peanuts.
483. Amending Merchant marine act so as to permit transportation of coal to
Ogdensburg, N. Y., in foreign vessels.
484. Relief of Stone & Cooper Coal Co., Inc.
485. Bridge across Rio Grande near Del Rio, Tex.
486. Transfer of title to certain Government-owned facilities for international
487. Attendance of Marine Band at 59th annual reunion of Confederate Veterans
at Little Rock, Ark.
488. Consenting to compact between Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming
rel. to waters of Yellowstone River.
489. Providing for temporary deferment of annual assessment work on mining
claims held by location in U. S.
490. Exchange certain private and Federal properties within boundaries of
Acadia National Park.
491. Establishing uniform code of military justice.
492. Relief of George H. Whike Construction Co.
493. Relief of certain officers and employees of foreign service of United States.
494. Conference report on bill authorizing establishment of joint long-range
proving ground for guided missiles.
495. Consideration of bill to establish uniform code of military justice.
496. Amending War claims act of 1948.
497. Relief of Pearson Remedy Co.
498. Relief of Ray G. Schneyer and Dorothy J. Schneyer.
499. Certification of aureomycin, chloramphenicol, and bacitracin under Federal
food, drug, and cosmetic act.
500. Reorganization of State Department.
501. Regulate hours of duty and pay of civilian lighthouse keepers and civilians
employed on Coast Guard vessels.
502. Payment of compensation to Swiss Government.
503. Payment of noncitizens' claims against United States.
504. Adverse report on resolution requesting information regarding denial of visas
to Pierre Cot and Konni Zilliacus.
505. Providing for use of State course of study in schools operated by Indian
Affairs Bureau in South Dakota.
506. Changing name of Culbertson Dam on Republican River in Nebraska to
Trenton Dam, etc.
507. Issuance of patent in fee to Thomas A. Pickett.
508. Authorizing Secretary of Interior to sell land of George Peters under existing
509. Issuance of patent in fee to Lulu T. S. Iron Bird.
510. Issuance of patent in fee to Jeanette P. Burns.
511. Including dependent husbands under act providing increases of pension to
disabled veterans with dependents.
512. Veterans Administration to reconvey certain lands to Helena Chamber of
Commerce, Helena, Mont.