« PreviousContinue »
UNITED STATES CODE
CONTAINING THE GENERAL AND PERMANENT LAWS OF
THE UNITED STATES ENACTED DURING THE
Prepared and published under authority of Title 1, U.S. Code, Section 202,
by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives
WASHINGTON : 1974
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
UNDER WHOSE DIRECTION THIS
COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
PETER W. RODINO, JR., New Jersey, Chairman
ROBERT MCCLORY, Illinois
CHARLES W. SANDMAN, JR., New Jersey
THOMAS F. RAILSBACK, Illinois
CHARLES E. WIGGINS, California
DAVID W. DENNIS, Indiana
HAMILTON FISH, JR., New York
WILEY MAYNE, Iowa
WILLIAM J. KEATING, Ohio
M. CALDWELL BUTLER, Virginia
HAROLD V. FROELICH, Wisconsin
CARLOS J. MOORHEAD, California
JOSEPH J. MARAZITI, New Jersey
JEROME M. ZEMAN, General Counsel
REVISION OF THE LAWS
1 Resigned from Congress effective 12 noon Jan. 3, 1974.
TITLES OF UNITED STATES CODE
* 1. General Provisions.
2. The Congress. • 3. The President. * 4. Flag and Seal, Seat of Government, and the
States. • 5. Government Organization and Employees. • 6. Surety Bonds.
7. Agriculture. 8. Aliens and Nationality • 9. Arbitration. *10. Armed Forces. 11. Bankruptcy. 12. Banks and Banking. * 13. Census. *14. Coast Guard. 15. Commerce and Trade. 16. Conservation. *17. Copyrights.
26. Internal Revenue Code.
27. Intoxicating Liquors. *28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. 29. Labor. 30. Mineral Lands and Mining. 31. Money and Finance. *32. National Guard.
33. Navigation and Navigable Waters. +34. (Navy.] *35. Patents.
36. Patriotic Societies and Observances. *37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed Services. *38. Veterans' Benefits. *39. Postal Service. 40. Public Buildings, Property, and Works. 41. Public Contracts. 42. The Public Health and Welfare.
43. Public Lands.
*18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure.
19. Customs Duties
*44. Public Printing and Documents.
20. Education. 21. Food and Drugs.
22. Foreign Relations and Intercourse.
47. Telegraphs, Telephones, and Radiotelegraphs.
*23. Highways. 24. Hospitals, Asylums, and Cemeteries.
48. Territories and Insular Possessions. 49. Transportation.
50. War and National Defense; and Appendix.
*This title has been enacted as law.